Attendees of WorkSmart Hartford 2017 can obtain CPE credits, administered by our Presenting Sponsor MARCUM LLP.
Important Notice Regarding CPEs
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to apply knowledge gained to their work in Information Technology, Finance or Accounting Professionals. These opportunities may include, but are not limited to:
- Technology and Security
- Effectiveness of Technology and Business
- Evolving Business and IT Trends: Cloud, wearable technology, backups, unified communications and collaboration, security and compliance, IT risk assurance and more
Instruction Delivery Method:
Recommended CPE Credit:
- 3 Hours CPE
Recommended Field of Study:
- Business Management and Organization
- You may cancel your registration at any time prior to the event.
Complaint Resolution Policy:
- Please contact Erika Bialek, Corporate Learning Senior Manager, at 631-414-4216 or email@example.com if you have comments about this event.
Marcum LLP is registered with the National Association of State Board of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.