This policy sets out how ADNET Technologies uses and protects any information that you give us when you register for an event. ADNET may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
By registering for an event, you consent to your information being used in the following ways.
- Internal record keeping.
- Accurate event registrations for ticketing.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, events, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may use your information to ensure the venue can accommodate special requests (allergies, accessibility, etc.)
- We will never sell or share your information. We are committed to ensuring that your information stays with us.
Since our events are public, we may have photographers taking pictures. We will not tag you in these photos without your permission, but they may be published for digital, print or other uses.
You will also receive emails related to the Event and your registration.
Please refer to our Code of Conduct for any additional questions.
ADNET reserves the right to change the ticket type if it is determined that the registrant is ineligible for the promotional code or ticket they have selected.
WorkSmart is complimentary for ADNET clients, partners and invited guests. General Admission is for sale to the public.
Due to the nature of the event, pre-registration is required. Registrations must be confirmed by May 15th, 2019. We are unable to accept walk-ins to the event at this time.
Code of Conduct
ADNET strives to provide events in which our diverse participants can learn, network and socialize in an inclusive and respectful environment.
Some behaviors are, therefore, specifically prohibited:
- Harassment, abuse, or intimidation of any kind.
- Yelling at or threatening speakers, attendees or partners (verbally or physically).
Please help us continue keeping our events safe, informative and fun!
All participants are expected to observe these rules and behaviors at all ADNET events. Participants asked to stop a hostile or harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately, or further action may be taken.
If you feel that someone is violating the code of conduct for an event, please let an ADNET team member know as soon as possible so that we can address the issue.