Attendees of WorkSmart Hartford 2019 can obtain CPE credits, administered by our CPE Sponsor, CTCPA.
Important Notice Regarding CPEs
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to apply knowledge gained to their work in Information Technology, Finance or Accounting Professionals. These opportunities may include, but are not limited to:
- Technology and Security
- Effectiveness of Technology and Business
- Evolving Business and IT Trends: Cybersecurity, compliance and regulations, business intelligence, data and analytics, team collaboration, cloud technologies and more.
Instruction Delivery Method:
Recommended CPE Credit:
- To be determined upon release of full agenda
Recommended Field of Study:
- Business Management and Organization
- For General Admission tickets, you may cancel your registration for a full refund no later than 7 days prior to the event. For VIP Complimentary tickets, you may cancel any time prior to the event.