Jason Appel, Project Manager and Security Practice Manager for ADNET Technologies, joined the ADNET team in 2005. He is often called to assist with network design and engineering, as well as with technical support escalations.
Jason specializes in leading network security initiatives. His areas of expertise include, but are not limited to: performing audits, security reviews, incident responses and security presentations.
Jason received his Bachelors from State University of New York Brockport and brings over a decade of experience in security and project management to the clients he works with.
Jason holds certifications in:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Trainer, Alumni
- Certified SonicWALL Security Professional