Project Manager and Security Practice Manager, ADNET Technologies
Jason Appel joined the ADNET team in 2005 and is now the Project Manager and Security Practice Manager in the Albany NY office. Additionally, he is often called to assist with network design and engineering, as well as with technical support escalations.
Jason specializes in leading network security initiatives for the Albany office. His areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, performing audits, security reviews, incident responses and security presentations.
Jason received his Bachelors from State University of New York Brockport and brings over a decade of experience in security and project management to the clients he works with.
Jason holds certifications in:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Trainer, Alumni
- Certified SonicWALL Security Professional